In addition to our scheduled tours and adventures, we are available to plan custom guided adventures, book your independent Alaska trip or book your Alaska Cruise. We are your complete resource for your perfect Alaska vacation. Put our local expertise to work for you!
Whether you are traveling with a partner, family or friends, we can put together an excellent, but economical package for your group. We have helped groups ranging from 2 to 160 with their trips of a lifetime to Alaska.
Custom Guided Adventures
The sky is the limit here. Whether you want to raft a wild river, backpack the Alaska wilderness, kayak the coast and more, we can take you there. Since we are locals and keep our overhead low we can put together very economical packages for four or more people.
Custom Guided Tours
• We have put together excellent and fun guided Alaska Tours for other tour companies as well as FITs (frequent individual travelers)
• Whether you are 2 or 150+ contact Out in Alaska for a top-notch “local’s approved” guided tour of Alaska.
Independent Itinerary Planning
• Want to explore Alaska on your own? Our experienced staff could write a guide book on visiting Alaska. A small investment in our services will pay big dividends during your trip of a lifetime!
• We can save you many hours of planning time and save you money, while helping you make the most of your time in Alaska. We will recommend the best things to do, most efficient itinerary, lodging that fits your budget and needs, great activities, great local restaurants along the way and much more.
• “unchain” yourself and experience Alaska with locally owned and operated Alaska businesses.
Booking your Alaska Cruise
• While we are not a full-service travel agency we can book your Alaska cruise (in addition to many hotels, transportation and services). Choose from a range of dates and destinations including small ships and small ship charters.
• Take advantage of our local knowledge when planning your Alaska cruise!
Winter Tours And Adventures
We are available during winter months for custom tours and adventures. Winter is a thrilling time to visit Alaska (you will have amazing stories to tell your friends at home)! Visit us this winter to experience the Northern Lights, ice carving, dog mushing, snow sports, hot springs, Denali, and more!
Alaska Adventure Tour -
Join Out in Alaska for a week of “life list” adventures! We will look for wildlife, cruise Prince William Sound, kayak to a glacier, walk on a glacier with crampons, raft a wild river, and hike in Denali!! Along the way we will stay in comfortable hotels and cabins, marvel at amazing scenery, and enjoy great food including wild Alaska seafood!
Great value on unique experiences is what you will find on all Out in Alaska trips. Check back soon for future offers on our cruises, tours, and adventures.